Coco de Mer - Georgiana G-Spot Vibrator Brown
Expel powerful arousal from your intimate depths for convulsive stimulation that thrills from top to toe. Ergonomically crafted with a curved top, Georgiana dexterously pinpoints and detonates your G-spot with 5 vibration patterns in multiple intensities.
Super-smooth silicone makes insertion irresistible, while the multiple settings allow you to build the vibrations in tune with your blossoming lust.
Presented in a cocoa-coloured leather case and accompanied by a USB cable, Georgiana offers convenient charging and storage at home or astray, as well as a travel lock to ensure discretion.
Cloak Georgiana in water-based lubricant before use for velvet-smooth sensation.
- Coco de Mer waterproof G-spot vibrator for internal stimulation
- Graduated multispeeds and 5 patterns for enjoyment to suit you
- 60 minute charge time offers 90 minutes of play time
- Curved tip for arousal-inducing G-spot stimulation
- USB charger, travel lock function and leather travel case
Georgiana, Duchess of Devonshire (7 June 1757 â€“ 30 March 1806) was an English socialite, style icon, author, and activist. The duchess was famous for her beauty, charisma, and leading fashion and style; political campaigning; emotionally and psychologically conflicting marital arrangements and love affairs; and socializing and gambling.