A vibrating love ring to stimulate both partners during lovemaking, this comfortably stretchable ring is designed to fit at the base of the shaft. The premium quality silicone is soft against the skin, adding another layer of sensation.
With twelve speeds and eight patterns for personalised pleasure, this is an excellent coupleâ€™s toy, the wide range of settings let you make your lover shake and shudder. Usable not only as a cock ring, it can be repurposed as a palm vibrator for intimate massage.
Lockable to prevent the toy from accidentally activating, George comes with an included charger and is exquisitely packaged with a leather carrying case, this toy pays homage from George Eliot, the author of middlemarch who wrote under her famous pseudonym to get her work published.
Pleasure is redefined with the Coco de Mer Pleasure Collection, a range of indulgent products carefully crafted to let you explore your erotic imagination.
- For solo play or with a partner.
- 12 speeds and 8 patterns for personalised pleasure
- Designed to stimulate both him and her
- Made from velvety, smooth silicone
- Charge for 60 minutes for up to 45 minutes of play time
- Comes with leather storage case and USB charger
- Travel lock function prevents accidental activation
- The motor is a 130 type motor (speed) and 150 DB (this refers to the sound of the toy)
Weight: 0.339 kg
Dimensions: 14.7 x 12 x 6.5 cm
Mary Ann Evans (22 November 1819 â€“ 22 December 1880; alternatively "Mary Anne" or "Marian"), known by her pen name George Eliot, was an English novelist, poet, journalist, translator and one of the leading writers of the Victorian era. She is the author of seven novels. Most of them set in provincial England and known for their realism and psychological insight.